– Hello! (PD) How would you describe your lifestyle? My lifestyle is quite healthy.
Wake up early in the morning… I sleep before 12 everyday. Like I always meet my friends.
Then I will go dance. And then also occasionally very late nights out. So I don’t sleep a lot. Go to work. Go home. Sleep. Next day wake up.
Go to work, go home, sleep. (PD) What is your daily routine like? I wake up at about 7am. I get to work. At about 6 o’clock I will knock off. I will either go to school at night. Or I will go to the gym, or play sports with my friends. Recently I’ve been trying to wake up at 7.45. And in 5 minutes, which is very very achievable, I’ll go and shower. And then I will leave house to come to the office. And then after that,
I go home have dinner. Then that’s when computer time starts. On this episode of Singaporeans Try. You will be trying the billionaires’ daily routine. Ohhhh ~ I read this article.
It’s impossible. So I need to wake up super early is it? If I practice this lifestyle… I can potentially become a billionaire? Oh no. 8 hours of sleep is not possible. (PD) Get 8 hours of sleep every night. – Wow.
– (PD) Like Amazon’s CEO Jeff Bezos. – I’m ok with that.
– I’ve probably done it once or twice.. During the weekends. If I reach home at like 11pm on most nights. Means I need to sleep at.
Eleven… (PD) Early morning exercises like Apple’s CEO Tim Cook. – How early is it?
– 5am. Oh sorry! Wait…
5am? (PD) Healthy meal routine like (PD) Harpo Productions CEO Oprah Winfrey. (PD) No meals, no snacks, after dinner. Huh?! I cannot snack after dinner? – Anything after dinner?
-Yes. Wah! I’m so happy I had the McDonald’s choco pie yesterday sia. (PD) How confident are you for this challenge? Other than healthy meal routine, everything no problem. I am actually very confident in this. Wah this is so hard! I’m in the NTUC! Gonna try get some food for lunch. And also get some food for the next few days. I don’t look sick but I am actually quite ill. For lunch today, I’m having some steamed veggies. And some steamed meat. Oh it’s 4pm now. Normally, this is my snack time. Instead of eating this.. I’m gonna eat this with my banana buddy. Banana buddy… It’s is 6 o’clock and I am gonna cook my dinner. And a slice of salmon over here. Just pan-fried, probably. Dinner! It’s 6.09. I already have dinner right in front of me. Because I figured I should eat early. Since I’m gonna sleep earlier tonight. And I wanna have more time. In between the last food intake and my sleep. So hopefully eating my meal earlier. Will help me sleep more easily tonight. It is 8.30. I’m just about to read my book. This is my book of choice.
It’s called lost connections. It’s about uncovering the real causes of depression. See you at 5am! The class just ended and it’s 9.38. I’m suppose to be asleep now. 10.30 now. Tucked-in in my PJs and getting ready to sleep. I’m actually playing some lo-fi music. So that I can get ready to sleep. See you all tomorrow at 5am.
Bye! It’s 5 in the morning. My outfit for today. I realize that it defeats the purpose if I’m trying hard. The whole point of Mark Zuckerberg choosing the similar outfit everyday. So that he doesn’t have to think it through so much. I only manage to wake up. To fully wake up, I think the only way is to just.. Wash my face and brush my teeth. Ok I’m just gonna plank on my bed. I’ve decided to just wear white t-shirts… Graphic tee. Also a black jeans that I wore yesterday. So it’s so much easier. Today’s breakfast. Instead of ordering McDonald’s. Just gonna have a healthy option. I’m just going to order my porridge and see y’all in office. All my shirts for the week… We’ve got 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… Walking to the office today.
Instead of running, I’ve decided to walk all the way. It’s around 5 km away from where I stay. I’m in IKEA! We are going to have lunch now. I’m supposed to get healthy food.
What’s the healthiest food here? Then you don’t eat anything la. Adria is having meatballs, while Zhin is having… A freakin’ apple pie.
And look at me. – I have a salad.
– She’s lying. – She actually has a plate of…
– This is not mine. He’s trying to sabotage me. Stop it! It’s currently 6pm and I feel like death. I’m going to ask my fellow friend, who is also on this challenge with me. I cannot leh! I want to die already. I cannot… My eyes are… Look at my eyes… – Hi Chris, how are you?
– Hi! I’m awake. – I’m going to go home to sleep.
– He is the opposite of us. You need to schedule your time properly.
To sleep by 9, you’ll need to read by 8:30 pm. – Yeah.
– That means you need to eat before that. It’s currently 9:15 and I’m ready to sleep. I’ve finished reading a couple of chapters of my book. Yeah, ok. Goodnight! I’m awake, and I’m going to do the 100-ab challenge video. It’s currently 7:30 and I did a 5-min abs challenge. I’m going to be early to work for once in my life. I’m at work and there’s no one in the office. My very healthy Subway sandwich! I reached the office at 7:30 so that I could go for a very quick run. After that, I can shower and do some work. I’m just going to prepare my breakfast and do a light workout. I feel energetic today because of the 8 hours of sleep. I made breakfast and I’m so excited to reach office and eat my breakfast. Everyone meal prepped today except for me.
Do you know why? Because billionaires don’t have time to meal prep their own food. – Look at them! All meal prep.
– Be like Oprah Winfrey. She’s an inspiration. – Does she meal prep?
– Yes! Eating healthily is like Oprah… It’s dinnertime. I don’t think I can go home and sleep by 9 today. This lil’ lady has asked me for a shoot. 9 pm and I’m still in office because…
This lil’ lady has asked me for a shoot. 9 pm and I’m still in office because… This girl made me stay back. It’s about 9:30 now… And I’m currently listening to chill music on a Spotify playlist, which helps me chill out and relax a little bit. I also found something amazing – it’s called a blue light filter. I just got my phone not too long ago and
I didn’t know there was this option on my iPhone. And it’s said that if you turn on this blue light filter, it actually helps you fall asleep. Pretty amazing – I’m going to try it out now. I’m going to put away my phone – this phone –
Pretty amazing – I’m going to try it out now. I’m going to put away my phone – this phone – If you keep your phone 30 minutes before bed, it helps you fall asleep faster. I’m going to try it out now and see you guys tomorrow. (Music) That’s enough exercise for me. I know that I’m not doing too well with the same outfit lifestyle. But the same outfit doesn’t quite cut it for me. I literally just don’t have clothes that are the same.
But the same outfit doesn’t quite cut it for me. I literally just don’t have clothes that are the same. I just woke up so I’m going to do some arms workout. I’m going to use some dumbbells. I wasn’t able to get those perfect repetitions. Most of us like to work out at night.
I wasn’t able to get those perfect repetitions. Most of us like to work out at night. That’s when our body is at our strongest… With the most carbs loaded and everything, so we are strong enough. – Hello!
– Are you ok, Leah? – No, I’m not ok. I look damn tired.
– You look so dead. – I’m dying, because…
– Today I’m super energetic! I woke up at 7… I didn’t hear my alarm. I’m having dinner now. It’s now 7:45. Healthy pizza… It has a lot of vegetables on it, so it’s healthy, right? I know that I need to sleep in 1 hour and 15 minutes. But today is our friendniversary. Today is the first day I’m reaching home while it’s still bright. Quite shocking. I just picked up my dinner from The Daily Cut – a healthy dinner. I almost got a milk tea from the MRT station…
I just picked up my dinner from The Daily Cut – a healthy dinner. I almost got a milk tea from the MRT station… And then I remembered that milk tea probably has caffeine. I stopped myself, so it means that I’ll be able to sleep by 9pm tonight. So.. yay! So I’m about to go and sleep.
Some of them use relaxing music before they sleep. They have their own playlist for it. So what I use instead is an app that plays water sounds. It calms me down and puts me in the right frame of mind to sleep. Experiment until you find something that works for you. It’s a lot easier waking up early nowadays. I think that my body has been getting used to the early mornings. My breakfast is… a bun. It’s lunchtime now,
and I realized after starting this challenge… it’s pretty interesting because my body is conditioned to sleep at 9-10 pm. The moment I reach home, I know that I’m ready to sleep. So I get very relaxed after doing my
usual routine like showering and reading a book. I fall asleep much easier now. Don’t film me! (Leah) What time is it? Why are you still eating? – What time is it?
– 10, but this is dinner. No, it’s 10:35, just to clarify. You should be sleeping, but you’re still eating.
They said no snacks, right? Sorry, people are working hard being a CEO. We are on set right now, and the only food that they have is pizza. It’s 12:30… we just wrapped up the shoot. I’m probably going to get home by 1:30. And it also means that I’m not going to get my 8 hours of sleep tonight. Because I have a flight to catch…
My flight is at 6 in the morning. No sleep for me. It’s actually 10:30 am now.
I’m going to do a little arms training. After that, I’m just going to do my
work as I have plenty of work left. Saturday… hello friends. Hi. Now is 9+. I was supposed to wake up early, but I didn’t. Day one in Hong Kong!
It’s been very difficult to stick to the CEO challenge. The food here is insane! It’s already 9:28. Pretty sure I can clock in 8 hours of rest tonight. Not having enough sleep has been affecting my entire day… Just feeling lethargic.
Pretty sure I can clock in 8 hours of rest tonight. Not having enough sleep has been affecting my entire day… Just feeling lethargic. I hate this feeling so bad. I’m in the gym and it’s so cold…
Time to start my workout. Throughout the workout, I was thinking about egg tarts. I’m so excited to eat.
This workout was absolutely useless. Good morning. It’s the last day of the CEO challenge
and I couldn’t wake up again! So what I did was get 8 hours of sleep and
had a good breakfast of kaya toast. I have dance later at 4, so I’m going to
consider that as my exercise for the day. I didn’t manage to do anything
last night except sleep 8 hours. I was with friends – we had a staycation. I’ve been able to do it for most of
the days, and can safely say that…
I was with friends – we had a staycation. I’ve been able to do it for most of
the days, and can safely say that… life is a lot more structured. It really helps me calm down a lot
and helps me have better sleep overall. I’m going to read this book and go to sleep. Reading has actually let me sleep a little bit better,
so I’m going to try to do that tonight. Yeah… challenge over! I’m just going to end it off with a book, I guess. Bye! (PD) How was the challenge? Uh… Ok, wait. Which part of the challenge
was the most difficult for you? For me it’s sleeping at 9, because I had school.
By the time I reached home, it was 11+. So it was impossible for me to sleep at 9. I think 3 of us were on the same shoot…
So it was impossible for me to sleep at 9. I think 3 of us were on the same shoot… Yeah, the last day. Yeah, we reached home at 11 – 12 and couldn’t sleep earlier. So we woke up later. We couldn’t fall asleep straight after getting home and showering. I mean, you still had to have some downtime… – You mean, read your book?
– Yes! Yeah! Read a book! I think that was the part I enjoyed the most. I felt I didn’t discover the joy of reading
before sleeping before this challenge. It also helps your brain calm down. I felt that the most enjoyable part of the challenge was reading. Reading is actually so good for your brain and your mind. And at the same time it calms you down…
Reading is actually so good for your brain and your mind. And at the same time it calms you down… It is so much better than staring at your phone before falling asleep. Which I’m still guilty of doing anyway. I feel a lot more prepared for the day. Even now, I feel more prepared for work. Even more prepared before the challenge. Having had a lot more sleep. And for most of the day, I 自然醒 (woke up naturally)! – Yeah! Why?!
– At 7 am, my body was like, “Time to wake up!” Today also! Damn amazing! (PD) In conclusion, will you continue this lifestyle? Yes or no? Yes. – Yes!
– …ish. Thank you Health Promotion Board for making this video possible. For more tips on how to achieve a healthier sleeping routine, you can check out the links in our description box down below. If you liked this video, don’t forget to like, share and subscribe… and watch all our other videos over there! Bye!